Project Manager - Horsham
Do you have excellent project management experience gained in software management and delivery roles? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well as a key member of a busy team, this role could be a great fit for you.
The Project Manager at Envision will be responsible for the coordination and completion of Delivery Excellence projects. The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of projects (set deadlines, assign responsibilities) as well as monitoring and communicating progress of the project to the stakeholder.
• Participate in and drive the project life cycle in relation to our software platform/products. This includes, but is not limited to, business scoping, development of the project plan, requirement refinement and change control, configuration, and quality assurance. Our methodology is a modified-agile approach.
• Manage multiple project teams across various functions, demonstrating an understanding of negotiation, prioritisation and compromise.
• Ensure communication between the business, development and quality assurance teams.
• Provide regular status updates to business teams.
• Provide insight on risk management and facilitate resolutions.
• Work with business to understand client dependencies and how that might affect the planning efforts for each product release.
• Communicate with customer engagement regularly and involve when appropriate for escalations.
• Facilitate daily standups and frequent status meetings with each project team.
• Facilitate estimating and planning efforts with each of the project team.
Skills and experience required
• 5 to 7 years of project management experience in a related environment
• Experience in various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
• Previous experience working within a fast-paced technical environment
• Exposure to, and an understanding of, the requirements of software validation
• Experience with commercial software and global implementations
• An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to demonstrate a high level of organisation
• An ability to rapidly grasp, and apply, complex business and technical concepts
• The desire to provide the highest quality of service to our clients
• Some international travel will be required