This website is provided by Envision Pharma Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 04486293) (“Envision”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Accessing this Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website in whole or in part, and any service or material we provide on or through this Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
To access some of the resources this Website offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. You agree that all information you provide is governed by our Privacy notice, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website and its entire content, material, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and its design, selection, and arrangement) (“Content”), is owned by EPG, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by relevant copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights laws. No right, title, or interest in or to this Website or any Content is transferred to you, and all such rights are reserved.
You understand and agree that you may only use the Content available on this Website as provided to you through the Website.
You must not:
- copy, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, reverse engineer, alter, or decompile any content or intellectual property contained in or provided through this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of this Website or any services or Content available through this Website.
EPG maintains trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other branding material for their various organizations, products, and services and has a strong interest in maintaining the integrity of its intellectual property and brand. You understand and agree that you will not use any EPG trade or service marks, whether such marks are registered or not, without the prior written consent of the relevant EPG entity. All rights are reserved.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate EPG, an EPG employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of this Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm EPG or users of this Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of this Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through this Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access this Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Content on this Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the Content on this Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of this Website, the server on which this Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this Website.
- Attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
Reliance on Information
The information presented on or through this Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to this Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Envision, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of EPG. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to this Website
We may update the Content on this Website from time to time, but its Content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the Content on this Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Links from this Website
If this Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss, damage or expense that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
This Website is not intended for use with any health information whatsoever. We do not desire to receive, nor are you permitted to provide or otherwise make available through this Website any health-related information. You represent and warrant that you will not directly or indirectly provide or otherwise make available any sensitive or protected health information through this Website.
Our Hosted Software Applications
EPG’s services include the provision of hosted software applications to our clients and their authorised users. These software applications are normally accessible via customised website portals. If you are accessing such software application, you should ensure you are aware of and understand the relevant terms and conditions of use. Reference should be made to the relevant company’s terms and conditions of use which may be published on the relevant website portal or available on such company’s corporate website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or this Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ENVISION NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ENVISION MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER ENVISION NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ENVISION REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENVISION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ENVISON, ITS AFFILIATES (INCLUDING EPG) OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SUCH AS LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SUBCONTRACTORS AND FOR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Last updated 12 April 2022