Automated Test Developer - Hungary and Serbia
Are you detail-oriented, and have a passion for software development? If you have skills in applied JEE and web development, this could be the role for you!
Work closely with software development team to support the design, development and maintenance of several commercial software products, implemented across a range of production environments.
• Develop Automated Functional Web Test using Geb/Selenium.
• Support the existing set of Automated Tests as functionality is enhanced.
• Monitor the results of the Automated Tests and report/fix issues as needed.
Skills and experience required
We believe that configuring a software platform according to a client’s needs is a craft, and the successful applicant will possess the following tool kit:
• 2–3 years of academic and applied JEE and web development experience required
• Knowledge of Java, HTML, Ajax, SQL required
• Knowledge of JQuery, JSF, CSS, XML and JSON a plus
• Knowledge of Dependency Injection (IOC) a plus
• Knowledge of Java Persistence API a plus
• Must be familiar with entire software development lifecycle
• Experience within pharmaceutical industry is beneficial, but not required
• An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines
• Entrepreneurial in your approach and able to work with minimal supervision
• An ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts
• Detail and project-oriented with a focus on quality and passion in the work at hand