Associate Medical Writer - Horsham, Hammersmith, Wilmslow
Do you hold a life science PhD or equivalent? Do you have a passion for writing? If so, a career as a Medical Writer at Envision Pharma Group could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for life science specialists with a passion for writing to join our growing team of medical communications professionals. If you would like to move away from research and academia but still apply your scientific knowledge and skills, medical writing might be the right career for you! Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will develop the knowledge, skills, and expertise to deliver high-quality scientific content for projects to support our global pharmaceutical clients. Although some previous experience in medical writing or editing will be an advantage, as an Associate Medical Writer you will benefit from extensive training and mentoring, delivered by industry-leading experts.
• Develop a detailed knowledge of assigned therapeutic area(s), client and competitor product(s), the compliance/regulatory environment, and international standards for disclosing medical/scientific content
• Write high-quality, scientifically-accurate, and compliant content to meet client briefs across a variety of project types
• Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings and teleconferences
• Follow internal and client-driven processes and procedures to deliver projects to agreed specifications and deadlines
Skills and experience required
• PhD in a life science discipline (or equivalent
• A keen eye for detail across scientific content and
• Demonstrable passion for writing, with a strong command of the English language
• Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and in writing
• Ability to manage own workload across multiple projects
• Familiarity with the use of online and other data sources
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and, ideally, the ability to use referencing and/or graphing software