SLR Lead, Market Access/HEOR - All UK locations and remote
Do you have experience generating Systematic Literature Reviews? Are you looking for a lead role with a Market Access/HEOR team? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
We have an opportunity for a talented Systematic Literature Review (SLR) Lead to join our Market Access/HEOR team in any of our UK locations, including fully remote. In collaboration with Client Service counterparts, you will work on a variety of programs focused on the demonstration of product value. Core activities will include conducting HTA (NICE in particular) compliant SLRs, developing and running literature database searches, data evaluation and extraction, report writing, database management, proposal development, and client relationship building.
• Leadership of all aspects of SLRs, rapid evidence assessments, and targeted literature reviews including liaising directly with clients.
• Drafting of needs assessments and project proposals to a high standard.
• Research plans, project timelines, research outputs, and key deliverables with a strategic focus.
• Work independently or with a team to conduct SLRs and other evidence reviews including producing formal reports for clients.
• Collaboration with HEOR writers to develop articles for submission to journals and submission to scientific congresses.
Skills and experience required
• Ideally qualified to PhD level in Health Sciences field.
• 4 or more years leading and developing SLRs including to support HTA submissions
• Knowledge and experience with SLR best practices and guidelines, including HTA evidence review group expectations
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development process, and global payer environment
• Understanding of clinical data, real-world evidence, and cost-effectiveness assessments
• SLR software experience preferred
• Familiarity with meta-analysis and network meta-analysis/indirect treatment comparisons.
• Effective project management experience.
• Rigorous attention to detail.