SLR Analyst - All UK locations
We have an opportunity for a talented Analyst to join our Market Access/HEOR team in any of our UK locations. Supported by an experienced team, you will work on a variety of projects focused on the demonstration of product value. Core activities will include development of systematic literature review proposals and study protocols, screening, data extraction and evaluation, and report writing.
• Systematic literature review proposal and protocol development
• Literature screening, data extraction and evaluation
• HTA research and analysis
• SLR report writing and slide development
• Collaboration with HEOR writers to support publications development
• Desk research to support a variety of value communications and strategy projects
• Client liaison and project management
Skills and experience required
• PhD or MSc or equivalent in Health Sciences/Medicine.
• Experience with Endnote referencing software preferred
• Familiarity with PRISMA guidelines
• Proven experience in literature screening, data extraction and research methodologies.
• Experience developing and conducting literature database searches preferred
• Ability to analyse, interpret and communicate clinical and HEOR data.
• Ability to successfully manage projects to timelines and scope.
• Rigorous attention to detail.
• Ability to quickly assimilate information on numerous therapeutic areas and indications.