Experienced HEOR value communications writer - All UK locations and remote
Do you have a passion for payer value communications and strive to meet multiple client needs? Are you seeking variety in your work while offering exceptional attention to detail? If so, we may have the opportunity you are looking for!
It is an exciting time to advance your career in one of the ‘hot spots’ of the biopharma industry. At Envision Pharma we are looking for talented value communications writers to sit within our specialist HEOR and market access division. Supported by the wider scientific, client service and creative teams, you will work strategically with clients, consultants and analysts, adopting a high level of project ownership, to help articulate and support the value proposition of our clients’ products. You will deliver HEOR-focused medical communications projects across a variety of therapeutic areas to our global pharmaceutical clients. We welcome applications from anyone with upwards of 1.5 years of experience in an HEOR agency or consultancy and we have opportunities at all levels of seniority.
Key activities may include (depending on relevant skills and experience):
• Value propositions / value story development
• Payer value slide decks and digital toolkits
• Global value dossiers
• AMCP dossiers
• Landscape analyses.
• HEOR and systematic literature review publications, including peer-reviewed journal manuscripts, congress abstracts, scientific posters and presentations.
Skills and experience required
• Prior experience within HEOR and market access, with a focus on payer value communications.
• Strong scientific/medical background.
• Proven value communications writing expertise.
• Strong attention to detail.
• An understanding of how to use language effectively to communicate complex ideas.
• An ability to work independently across multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.