Program Support - Horsham
Do you have exceptional interpersonal and project management skills? Are you looking to use your experience within a Medical Communications and Publications environment in a dynamic new role? If so, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
We have an exciting opportunity within our program support function for a Project Coordinator. Working within one of our key account teams, you will engage with colleagues across the business to support the development and implementation of publication and medical communication plans. Our Program Support specialists are at the heart of their teams and are essential to the smooth running of our accounts. To succeed in this busy and varied role, you will be organised, proactive and have the confidence to hit the ground running and make a real impact from day one. Not afraid to ask questions and put forward ideas, you will utilise your interpersonal skills as a key point of contact internally with team members and externally with our clients to help overcome project challenges as they arise. We are interested in hearing from candidates with prior experience in a medical communications agency, or someone with exceptional project management skills looking to move into the industry for the first time.
• Work with colleagues across the business, both within and outside the account team to successfully manage projects
• Understand that process compliance is fundamental to our business. To this end, you will use Datavision and other similar tracking tools to maintain plan records and ensure that each client’s working practices are followed rigorously
• Have direct contact with the clients, other external experts and suppliers
• Coordinate people, tasks and projects to ensure successful delivery of publication plans and related materials
Skills and experience required
• Relevant experience gained in a medical communications or related environment
• Advanced level of skill in Microsoft office, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Good working knowledge of Datavision or equivalent database entry/management
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable comfort interacting in a client-facing role
• Excellent project management and organisational skills
• Ability to self-manage projects and timelines
• Positive can-do attitude