Program Assistant - Horsham & Wilmslow
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated individual looking to kick-start their career in a medical communications/publications agency environment. If you embrace project management, teamwork and client service.
As a Program Assistant you will work within a core account team, engaging with colleagues from multiple functions to support the successful delivery of projects and services to our clients. You will be at the heart of the account team and will gain an in-depth understanding of our processes and standards. To succeed in this busy and varied role, you will be organized, proactive and have the confidence to ask questions and put forward your ideas. You will utilize your interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with the internal team and your client. In this way you will contribute directly to the continued success and growth of the business.
• Work with colleagues within and outside of the account team to coordinate project activities and ensure successful service delivery to client.
• Gain and apply a thorough understanding of the processes and compliance policies relevant to your assigned account.
• Support the scheduling and tracking of the team’s projects, troubleshooting any delivery issues and escalating these as appropriate.
• Liaise directly with internal and external project stakeholders as appropriate to role.
• Provide administrative and organizational support to the account team as necessary.
Skills and experience required
.• Preferably a first degree or equivalent.
• Prior relevant experience in a communications or project coordination setting is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office, including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Proactive and problem-solving approach.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Customer-focused approach to project delivery.