Are you a motivated, driven, and forward-thinking recruitment leader looking for an exciting opportunity within an established, successful, and growing medical communications agency? If so, we want to hear from you!
Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group!
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, HEOR and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science, and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
It’s an exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year, and as part of our continued growth we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to join our fantastic team.
In this varied and interesting opportunity you will be instrumental in ensuring our function is the best it can be, providing the business and our candidates with the best possible experience.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and motivated in-house recruiter with in-depth knowledge of the full recruitment cycle and proven experience in leading and mentoring a team. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and medical communications industries specializing in areas such as market access, scientific roles, and medical technology is essential.
This is a hybrid working role that provides the opportunity to work flexibly between one of our Connecticut-based offices (Glastonbury or Fairfield) and home.
How you will make an impact as a Talent Acquisition Lead at Envision Pharma Group:
• Own, enhance, improve, and manage a team to deliver the end-to-end recruitment process
• Build strong, proactive relationships with your stakeholders, provide guidance and insight into all hiring activity, and set expectations and design recruitment processes and strategies accordingly
• Deliver against team key performance indicators as well as personal objectives. Coach and mentor others
• Fully utilize LinkedIn and other relevant platforms to support your sourcing strategies
• Recruit c-suite and senior roles on an international scale
• Provide the business with insightful information and data regarding recruitment activity
• Partner with HR business partners and business leaders on business initiatives
• Own and deliver an excellent experience to both hiring managers and candidates
• Play a pivotal role in project work to support the global talent acquisition 4-year plan, with a focus on employer branding, technology initiatives, change and process refinement, and delivery
• Monitor suppliers on our PSL , measure their performance, and ensure we reduce dependency through innovative direct delivery methods
• Where required, support workforce planning by forecasting placements based on budget, demands, and changes in the business
• Drive change management for all elements of the talent acquisition plan and bring the outside expertise in
• Provide leadership on all talent acquisition elements of the HR plan – work effectively across teams, motivate, and influence key team members and stakeholders
Do you have what we’re looking for?
• Experience within an in-house role at a medical communications agency is essential
• Experience of working and recruiting on an international scale is advantageous – we work in different time zones so you must also be flexible in your working day
• An exceptional leader with experience “bringing others with you” and looking outside of the box for solutions
• Experience managing and mentoring a small team of recruiters
• Experience managing TA strategy or project work to bring ideas to the table and turn them into reality!
• Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills. You must be able to demonstrate examples of developing strong working relationships with staff at all levels through the business, and with external partners/networks
• A positive, approachable, and proactive “can-do” attitude
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits from your first day
• Opportunity to participate in company stock options
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you’ve got the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!