Do you have experience generating Systematic Literature Reviews? Are you looking for a lead role with a Market Access/HEOR team? If so, this could be the opportunity for you.
We have an opportunity for a talented Systematic Literature Review (SLR) Lead to join our HEOR/Market Access team in any of our UK locations, including fully remote. As an SLR Lead on individual literature review projects and subsequent analyses, you’ll direct, oversee and have overall responsibility for all aspects of study design and execution. You’ll work closely with clients to provide strategic consultation on how best to address research needs, and work closely with the project team in delivering the required studies. Core activities will include conducting HTA (NICE in particular) compliant SLRs, developing and running literature database searches, data evaluation and extraction, report writing, proposal and budget development, as well as client relationship building.
• Leadership of all aspects of SLRs, rapid evidence assessments, and targeted literature reviews including liaising directly with clients.
• Drafting of needs assessments and project proposals to a high standard, with responsibility for project budget, deliverables, timelines and identification of scope expansion
• Research plans, project timelines, research outputs, and key deliverables with a strategic focus.
• Work independently or with a team to conduct SLRs and other evidence reviews including producing formal reports for clients.
• Collaboration with HEOR writers to develop articles for submission to journals and submission to scientific congresses.
• Ideally qualified to PhD level in Health Sciences field.
• 6 or more years leading and developing SLRs including to support HTA submissions
• Knowledge and experience with SLR best practices and guidelines, including HTA evidence review group expectations
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development process, and global payer environment
• Understanding of clinical data, real-world evidence, and cost-effectiveness assessments
• SLR software experience preferred
• Familiarity with meta-analysis and network meta-analysis/indirect treatment comparisons.
• Effective project management experience.
• Rigorous attention to detail.