The Solutions Engineer Consultant, (SaaS) is passionate about uncovering and solving customer-problems as efficiently as possible, matching the appropriate iEnvision solutions to each customer’s needs. You will be responsible for managing and demonstrating our iEnvision Medical Affairs suite and supporting the sales process.
This role will suit an analytical, approachable, and collaborative individual who will work effectively with internal and external customer.
The Solution Consulting team is focused on developing and delivering excellent iEnvision demonstrations, highlighting customer benefits based on their requirements and supporting sales to make the sales process as short and successful as possible.s. You should be highly organized with strong project management skills.
• Pre-sales support
• Solution presentations & demonstrations, including technology-related inquiries
• Proposal Management and RFx Responses
• Solution Workshops and POC’s
• Solution design
• Partner Support, strategy, and product development support
• Marketing Event Support
• Collaboration and sharing of feedback with cross-functional teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (DEMO INFRASTRUCTURE OWNER):
• Ensuring master demo environments are up-to-date with the latest available stable release of the iEnvision platform, and modules/programs.
• Working under direction from the product and domain team, to ensure the master industry-standard demo is configured to the iEnvision Industry standards for each solution, staged, and populated to show the iEnvision platform of all solutions in the best light possible, and working across solution including native integrations.
• Working alongside the sales team to configure and populate demo environments that enable custom demos to be provided for specific opportunities, as required.
• Document the demo configurations using the available documentation templates, and maintain this documentation as configurations are updated.
• Perform QA testing of the environment(s) against the completed documentation and functional expectations, to ensure demo is robust, error free, and ready to use.
• Maintain the demo “Customer” profile and data over time.
• Train team members on demo to ensure all are fully up to speed with the demo configuration, profile, and data (including which user-id to use etc.).
• Maintain calendar of demo dates and work with team to manage scheduling conflicts appropriately, ensuring demo availability for key marketing congresses – as well as client-specific demos.
• Facilitate and manage post-demo feedback and lessons-learned, and adapt environment/profile/data accordingly.
• Along with other SCs, provide client demos as part of the “Onsite” team with sales, SMEs, and client engagement etc.
• 5+ years’ experience within the Life Sciences industry
• A background in Solution Engineering, Consultancy, Delivery or active member of Medical Affairs staff
• Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant) in Business, Life Sciences, Computer Science, Statistics, Medical, or Health-Related field
• An understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and related technologies
• Working knowledge of Pharma and/or Medical Affairs processes (publications, internal and external research project management, grants management, medical communications) and related software – would be useful
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (internal and external – clients)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Willing to travel up to 30%, internationally
• Ambitious and Energetic self-starter; able to work independently