Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we currently have an opportunity for an experienced Solicitor to join our amazing business and be part of a journey!
We have a new position for a solicitor to join our dedicated legal team. You will work closely with the business, providing advice on a range of day-to-day and strategic matters. The legal team is well-respected within the organisation; the successful candidate will have the benefit of established relationships and will be expected to continue to foster these good relationships in a commercial, approachable, and adaptable way.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a solicitor from a commercial law background to move into a broader generalist position within our global organisation.
In this role, you will work closely with our global business divisions to provide advice on, draft, and negotiate a range of commercial agreements, which may include client related master services agreements, single project agreements, third party supplier/vendor agreements, and confidentiality agreements. In addition, you will assist our General Counsel in a variety of areas, including strategic projects, compliance, and risk management.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Draft, review, analyse, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements.
• Coordinate due diligence screening of third-party suppliers/vendors.
• Manage expiration and renewal of existing third-party suppliers/vendors agreements.
• Assist with Group strategic projects.
• Assist with GDPR/data privacy compliance.
• Assist with other compliance related matters, including the continuing evolution of our information security (ISO 27001:2103) compliance.
• Assist with the management and placing of Group insurance policies.
• Management and oversight of global corporate secretarial matters.
• Provide updates and guidance to the business on new/emerging legislation.
• Assist the legal team and/or lead on other legal matters as required.
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• The role would suit a solicitor with between 2-5 years PQE.
• Solid experience regarding drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
• Good demonstrable knowledge regarding data protection and privacy laws.
• Ability to be a trusted legal advisor to all teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A commercial approach.
• A confident, self-sufficient, positive, “team player” attitude.
• Must be capable of building effective relationships and influencing a wide range of people across the organisation and externally.
• Positive and resilient, enjoying the challenge of a diverse and at times heavy workload moving at pace.
• Ability to quickly determine and manage priorities.
• We use PQE levels purely as a guide and we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers, and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business?
If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.