The role will support the iEnvision Evolution and change program among other Development projects as needed.
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients – including Datavision, the industry-leading publications planning software.
Using prevailing web-based technologies, we build our scalable tools using modern open systems design. Our solutions are based on our unrivaled experience in the life sciences industry, and a deep understanding of the needs of our clients. Only then do we undertake a rigorous process to build the right solution using the right technologies.
• Work closely with software development team to support the design, development and maintenance of several commercial software products, implemented across a range of production environments
• Diagnose problems and develop solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment using Agile and traditional development methodologies
We believe that configuring a software platform according to a client’s needs is a craft, and the successful applicant will possess the following tool kit:
• 2–3 years of academic and applied JEE and web development experience required
• Knowledge of Java, HTML, Ajax, SQL required
• Knowledge of JQuery, JSF, CSS, XML and JSON a plus
• Knowledge of Dependency Injection (IOC) a plus
• Knowledge of Java Persistence API a plus
• Must be familiar with entire software development lifecycle
• Experience within pharmaceutical industry is beneficial, but not required
• An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines
• Entrepreneurial in your approach and able to work with minimal supervision
• An ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts
• Detail and project-oriented with a focus on quality and passion in the work at hand