Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients – including Datavision, the industry-leading publications planning software. We believe that configuring a software platform according to a client’s needs is a craft, and the successful applicant will have the desire to provide the highest quality service to our clients. With a background in a similar role, you will be confident using SQL, XML, HTML, and CSS to create client-specific customization. With an ability to work both within a team and independently, you will manage your time efficiently in order to meet deadlines and surpass client expectations.
• Create and customise web and desktop applications, adhering to software development lifecycles and project timelines.
• Ensure quality through thorough testing.
• Create and manage application environments, including Java and SQL server.
• Create implementation plans for deployments
• Create reports utilising SQL, Crystal Clear, and BIRT.
• Provide day-to-day customer care support, partnering with the business to ensure quick, high-quality problem-resolution.
• 1-3 years’ applied SQL skills.
• 1-3 years’ applied XML, HTML, CSS.
• 1 year’s programming experience or working knowledge of any programming language.
• Self-starter with the ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts.
• Solid working knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
• Demonstrable ability to work across multiple projects.
• Outstanding attention to detail and organisation skills.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.