Are you a Senior Medical Writer or Scientific Director looking for a new and exciting opportunity in oncology? If you’ve got experience working within oncology publications or medical communications, we’d love to hear from you!
Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business
A global leader in technology-led medical affairs, HEOR and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
It's an exciting time to join us. We are growing fast and as part of our continued growth, we currently have the opportunity for a Scientific Director/Team Lead to join our amazing business!
You will be responsible for leading (with an Account Management counterpart) all account-associated activities within a larger account, typically with a complex, strategically demanding mix of deliverables, as well as applying expert knowledge of the market, therapeutic area(s), and product positioning to develop high-quality scientific content for projects that support our clients’ strategic objectives. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you may also review the scientific content of others’ work, and have the opportunity to mentor more junior writers within their role.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Content development in-depth knowledge of assigned therapeutic areas with the ability to generate high-quality, audience appropriate content
• Project management – delivering against client and business needs
• Business development – contributing to scientific content for new business opportunities
• Strategic insight providing input and scientific oversight to the development of publication and wider communication plans
• Leading client interactions relating to scientific deliverables
• Full accountability for accuracy and scientific integrity of all assigned projects
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in a life sciences or clinical discipline
• Extensive experience working within oncology medical communications, preferably across both publications and non-publications medcomms deliverables
• Excellent medical writing and critical reviewing abilities with high-level strategic understanding
• Ability to interpret, evaluate, and communicate (in a variety of formats and styles) complex scientific and clinical data
• Experience of successfully providing scientific leadership for an account (or accounts)
• Ability and confidence to develop and maintain strong working relationships, and willingness/ability to discuss science and strategy with external stakeholders at all levels
• Strong project management and leadership skills; ability to manage own workload, time, and priorities; and ability to motivate a multidisciplinary, multi-geographic project team to deliver effectively to time and budget
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Opportunity to participate in company stock options
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!