Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business.
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we currently have an opportunity for an OpenAir System Administrator to join our amazing business and be part of a journey!
This position will suit a candidate with a keen interest in OpenAir and other financial systems and a strong desire to manage operation of those systems and support their users. Working closely with the Business Systems team – and the larger IT organization - you will be responsible for operating and optimizing systems based the various user group needs. You will have excellent technical and communication skills, with the ability to interface directly with internal stakeholders and understand their needs to operate and continuously improve the system. In addition to advanced usage of OpenAir, experience with NetSuite ERP and the NetSuite-OpenAir connector is a substantial benefit. You will be expected to operate with a sense of urgency but will demonstrate patience with colleagues. This person will serve as the "go to" person for OpenAir system users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and related solutions, provide training, and implement ongoing and future improvements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic IT professional to progress their career in business systems support and delivery.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Maintain data in OpenAir, including entities, service and purchase items, accounting codes and categories, and other attributes.
• Set up new staff member user access in OpenAir and NetSuite, update user records based on organizational changes, and deactivate employees separated from the organization.
• Instruct users on operation of OpenAir, including support of finance personnel in processing transactions.
• Assist finance and accounting teams with month-end processes, including functions that require system admin permissions.
• Perform certain system admin functions in support of departmental and user objectives.
• Design and perform data upload routines to assist users and processing by the financial systems. Manage data cleansing efforts, designing and implementing ETL processes to ensure data quality.
• Monitor and respond to financial system-related Support Desk requests for information and assistance, including troubleshooting and documentation of solutions. Escalate issues to internal system administrators and/or act as point of contact for support cases created with system service providers.
• Develop, test, and distribute routine and ad hoc reports from OpenAir and NetSuite for use by administration and business unit users to review system operation, user compliance, and key metrics. Assist users in creating searches, reports, and dashboards for their own similar purposes.
• Support efforts to integrate newly acquired companies’ operations into the financial processes and systems.
Do you have what we're looking for?
• 5+ years of OpenAir operation/administration experience
• Thrive in a busy environment with changing priorities and goals
• Good understanding of the general concepts of Professional Services Automation and ERP systems
• Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools
• Detail oriented and self-starter with strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Team player with positive “can-do” attitude
• Strong problem-solving, data and software application skills
• Experience working in a global environment covering multiple regions and time zones
• Responsible for planning own workload and working with autonomy, typically against a backdrop of changing priorities and/or external events
• Strong MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.