Are you an experienced Medical Writer in medical communications or publications planning looking for an opportunity to join an agency with an industry-leading heritage and continuing dynamic evolution? If so, we want to hear from you!
With previous agency experience, our Senior Medical Writers have the knowledge, skills, and expertise to deliver high-quality scientific content for projects to support our global pharmaceutical clients. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, and with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you will aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
• Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of assigned therapeutic area(s), client and competitor product(s), the compliance/regulatory environment, and international standards for disclosing medical/scientific content
• Independently develop high-quality, scientifically-accurate, strategically-aligned, ethical, and compliant content to meet client briefs across a variety of project types
• Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings and teleconferences
• Follow internal and client-driven processes and procedures to deliver projects to agreed specifications and deadlines
• Provide guidance/mentorship and internal peer review, as appropriate
• Contribute scientific content to new business opportunities, and participate in pitch presentations
• An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in a life sciences or clinical discipline.
• At least 3 years’ proven medical communications experience for Senior Medical Writer level (although we welcome applications from any candidate with at least 12 months to 2 years experience for hire at Medical Writer level)
• A keen eye for detail encompassing scientific content and editorial standards
• Demonstrable passion for writing, with a strong command of the English language
• Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to interact confidently with colleagues, clients, and external experts