Are you an experienced Medical Writer looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
An employee owned, global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, HEOR and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
Our new VALUE pillar has a comprehensive HEOR and market access offering to clients across multiple aspects of product value, including evidence generation planning, evidence reviews (SLR/REA), global payer landscape, global value message development, global pricing, value communications and HEOR publications.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we’re looking for dynamic and highly motivated new talent to join our amazing business and be part of a journey!
We are looking for talented and passionate medical writers with a passion for payer value communications. A multi-faceted role, you will work strategically with clients, consultants and analysts – with a high level of project ownership – to help articulate and support the value proposition of our clients’ products.
• Digital toolkits and slide kits for field staff
• Systematic literature reviews (SLRs) including write-up of study protocols and reports, as well as primary publications
• Peer-reviewed journal manuscripts, congress abstracts, scientific posters and presentation slide decks that report HEOR data and SLR studies
• Provide Global and regional value dossiers, both internal and for payers
Skills and experience required:
• Proven experience within HEOR & Market Access focus on Payer Value Communications
• Strong scientific/ medical background
• Proven medical writing expertise
• Exceptional attention to detail
• An understanding of how to use language effectively to communicate complex ideas
• An ability to work independently across multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers, and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.