The Senior Manager leads the delivery of Operational Excellence services by developing content either independently or working collaboratively within the Operational Excellence team.
• Knowledgeable about healthcare trends and regulations affecting medical affairs.
• Supports the extended team by facilitating or leading the delivery of multifaceted projects.
• Provides top level support to our clients.
• Identifies new business opportunities, liaising with Account Management.
• Works independently on projects.
• Ensures deliverables are best in class.
• Mentors or line manages junior team members.
• Serves as subject matter expert.
• Champions Operational Excellence processes.
• Performs data analytics and develop metrics.
• Burgeoning subject matter expert.
• Supports development of client governance materials.
• Supports the extended team in the delivery of multifaceted, innovative consulting projects.
• Develops training and adoption materials (including user guides, training videos, FAQs, checklists, and HTML communications) to support client optimization with ETS or other company tools.
• Applies needs assessment insights and learning objectives to creating accurate, robust and engaging technical content; application of adult learning principles to optimize content format, graphics, templates and story-flow for delivery of high-impact Just In Time (JIT) training materials.
Business Process Outsourcing
• Provides comprehensive administrative support across all ETS software tools (Datavision, Clear, Evidence Generation, Evidence Communication and Grants, etc), ensuring effective execution of tasks.
• Subject matter expert for user-experience across iEnvision solutions, supporting technology innovation (participation in internal and client testing workshops).
Minimum and essential qualifications, experience, and technical expertise required to complete role:
• Education level: Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years of proven project management experience within pharma Medical Affairs, medical communication or publications agency, or equivalent experience in policy and compliance
• Prior external client-facing experience with a track record of providing excellent customer service
• Proficiency in MS Office suite
• Knowledge of Envision Pharma Group software tools or other tracking tools
Abilities and behaviors required for success in the role:
• A commitment to providing excellent customer service
• A quick learner with strong organizational and communication skills (extremely organized in their approach to their own work)
• An inquisitive and analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and time-management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Diplomacy and tact
• Ability to:
-Remain calm under pressure and to meet short deadlines
-Work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a team environment with clients, management, and co-workers