The Senior Manager leads the delivery of Operational Excellence services by developing content either independently or working collaboratively within the Operational Excellence team.
• Knowledgeable about healthcare trends and regulations affecting medical affairs.
• Supports the extended team by facilitating or leading the delivery of multifaceted projects.
• Provides top level support to our clients.
• Identifies new business opportunities, liaising with Account Management.
• Works independently on projects.
• Ensures deliverables are best in class.
• Mentors or line manages junior team members.
• Serves as subject matter expert.
• Champions Operational Excellence processes.
• Performs data analytics and develop metrics.
• Burgeoning subject matter expert.
• Supports development of client governance materials.
• Supports the extended team in the delivery of multifaceted, innovative consulting projects.
• Develops training and adoption materials (including user guides, training videos, FAQs, checklists, and HTML communications) to support client optimization with ETS or other company tools.
• Applies needs assessment insights and learning objectives to creating accurate, robust and engaging technical content; application of adult learning principles to optimize content format, graphics, templates and story-flow for delivery of high-impact Just In Time (JIT) training materials.
Business Process Outsourcing
• Provides comprehensive administrative support across all ETS software tools (Datavision, Clear, Evidence Generation, Evidence Communication and Grants, etc), ensuring effective execution of tasks.
• Subject matter expert for user-experience across iEnvision solutions, supporting technology innovation (participation in internal and client testing workshops).
Minimum and essential qualifications, experience, and technical expertise required to complete role Abilities and behaviors required for success in the role
• Education level: Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years of proven project management experience within pharma Medical Affairs, medical communication or publications agency, or equivalent experience in policy and compliance
• Prior external client-facing experience with a track record of providing excellent customer service
• Proficiency in MS Office suite
• Knowledge of Envision Pharma Group software tools or other tracking tools
• A commitment to providing excellent customer service
• A quick learner with strong organizational and communication skills (extremely organized in their approach to their own work)
• An inquisitive and analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and time-management skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Diplomacy and tact
• Ability to: Remain calm under pressure and to meet short deadlines; Work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a team environment with clients, management, and co-workers