Are you an experienced Financial Accountant looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Senior Financial Consultant to join our amazing business and be part of a journey!
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will create, analyse, interpret, and disseminate key management information and statutory reporting. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the overall Envision Pharma Group financial activities in its day-to-day business needs, to ensure the accurate and timely recording of related financial transitions.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Assist in preparation of the Group’s monthly consolidated management accounts including Group consolidation and schedules
• Assist with preparation of the Group’s annual financial statements and / or supporting information for audit purposes.
• Assist with acquisition accounting for any newly acquired businesses
• Oversee preparation of standalone company accounts and / or supporting information required by third party accountants.
• Assist with the annual audit & other compliance functions
• Assist with the preparation of Corporation Tax schedules and similar as directed
Other general duties
• Ensure that both internal and external clients are handled with courtesy and professionalism in all interactions. Focus on providing superior, excellent service.
• Work closely with direct manager and wider team to improve financial processes
• Provides occasional clerical and administrative support to management as requested
• Perform monthly account reconciliations for certain balance sheet accounts
• Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of certain monthly transactions through the preparation and recording of journal entries.
• Assist in training and development of junior staff
• Other ad hoc activities as directed
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• Applies expert working knowledge of accounting, including group consolidations, statutory accounts (FRS102 essential)
• Experience with Netsuite, Open Air or Adaptive Planning - desirable
• Advanced Excel knowledge, must be proficient and able to work independently with large data files, ability to utilise Pivot Tables, VLookups and SUMIFS - essential
• Experience in developing solutions to complex problems which require regular use of ingenuity and innovation, while ensuring solutions are consistent with EPG’s organization objectives
• Demonstrable experience working within a similar role
Strengths & Behaviours
• Strong technical accounting and analytical skills; understanding and execution of best practices
• Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail. Must possess the ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
• Proactive and able to work on own initiative
• Methodical and analytical
• Ability to serve as a consultant to management
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and in an agile environment where systems are evolving and changing regularly
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude
• Qualified accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers, and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.