90TEN is a global healthcare communications consultancy with a mission to make people healthier and happier through life-changing medical education and communications. We provide medical communications, public relations and patient advocacy services that use behavioural science methodologies to maximise brand and health outcomes. As part of Envision Pharma Group – a global leader in medical affairs – we have the depth and breadth to change lives across the world.
90TEN Medical is our medical education division staffed by academic scientists, medical writers and healthcare marketing experts. Our award-winning work includes medical and scientific strategy development, multichannel marketing and events and creative education programmes for our clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
What really sets us apart in our field is that we are creatives who think outside the box. We have a passion for delivering high science through unique and compelling content that is designed using our behavioural science-infused suite of tools. Whether it is verbally, experientially or visually, we capture the hearts as well as the minds of our audiences, giving them simple steps to achieve positive change.
Importantly, we are a people-first business. We prioritise, grow and develop our individual passions. The outcomes are life-changing for our team, our business and for the healthcare landscape.
Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager is an important role within our Medical division and will work closely with Account Director(s) on one or more client accounts to ensure programmes are delivered effectively, professionally and in-line with the agreed strategy, specifications and budget, while maintaining the very highest standards of compliance. The Senior Account Manager will develop relationships with clients and healthcare professionals and demonstrate competencies in strategic counsel.
The Senior Account Manager will support the team to deliver medical communications programmes from strategic concept, through to implementation, delegating to junior colleagues and providing updates to the Account Director as required. The Senior Account Manager will demonstrate financial management skills and is responsible for developing budgets and reconciling of projects. The Senior Account Manager will demonstrate willingness to support new business efforts including proposals, new business pitches and organic growth plans.
• Support on day-to-day account management, junior team oversight and stakeholder liaison
• Support the development of strategic plans with the Account Director
• Create effective partnerships with clients, internal teams and external vendors
• Undertake quality control of team’s work and provide constructive feedback when required
• Proactively communicate resourcing needs to Account Director to ensure task and/or project completion according to client requirements and deadlines
• Demonstrate coaching skills and take every opportunity to provide guidance and support to all members of the team
• Make recommendations to the Account Director regarding best practice and potential for organic growth
• Develop and demonstrate an understanding of behavioural science to effectively use 90TEN’s suite of proprietary tools to drive effective behaviour change
• Continue to develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the market in which clients operate and share knowledge with the wider team
Commercial and financial management
• Create and review budget estimates, invoices and support Account Director with project reconciliations
• Liaise with 3rd parties regarding budget estimates, purchase orders and invoicing
• Support the Account Director to provide forecasts on the account to enable resource planning and help to ensure that programmes are delivered on target
• Demonstrate a commercial mindset and seek opportunities for additional projects with clients in order to meet organic growth targets
Teamwork and team leadership
• Actively participate and lead team meetings and share client and company information to keep team informed
• Proactively flag resourcing needs with Account Director and ensure effective delegation of work within the team
• Maintain regular communication with junior team members, ensuring the team operates in the most effective and efficient way to meet client needs
• Work with specialist service teams including the BSci team, business development team and Creative Labs (digital and design)
• Coach, mentor and motivate junior team members, ensure objectives are met and direct reports (if appropriate) have clear career plans
• Proactively contribute to the development and updating of case studies and other credentialing materials
• Participate in new business activity including research, brainstorms, arranging insight interviews, proposal development and presenting
• Provide suggestions to Account Director for opportunities to grow and expand our work with existing and new clients
Administration and reporting
• Complete all administration and reporting internally and in line with client requirements including completing timesheets
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and capability in all main software packages including Microsoft Office