Are you an experienced Medical Communications Account Manager/Senior Account Manager from an agency environment looking for the next step in your career?
Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, HEOR and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
It's an exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we’re always looking for experts with a passion for innovation to join our team. Every member of our team has their own story to tell and the opportunity to participate in our share ownership program.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, motivated, and dynamic experienced Account Manager to join our highly respected and collaborative Wilmslow based Alligent US team.
In this key and pivotal role, you will manage and lead client accounts, overseeing all aspects of project management and client service, proactively building relationships through high quality, multichannel project delivery. You will also play a lead role in generating business growth as well as leading and developing other more junior members within your team.
As part of our Alligent US business, you will have the opportunity to work on key inspiring accounts, collaborating with great clients, completed with exceptional personal growth opportunities.
How you will make an impact at Envision:
Project management and delivery
• A thorough understanding of the client’s overall strategic commercial/medical and communications objectives, and the healthcare market in which the client operates
• Brief account team members to ensure understanding of scope/client requirements for all projects
• Lead preparation for and execution of project related discussions
• Account Management and business development
• Maintain oversight of project/program management across assigned account(s), collaborating with core account team members and with shared services, providing guidance and making decisions as necessary to ensure project delivery.
• Actively develop and maintain positive client relationships, generating confidence in capabilities of the account team and Envision Pharma Group more broadly
• Identify and pursue growth opportunities
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• Experience of successfully project managing complex multichannel program
• Ability to lead, mentor and develop others
• Experience of working in a client -facing project or account manager from a medical communication, or similar, agency environment
• Proven and demonstrable experience of growing and developing accounts
Strengths & Behaviours
• Highly organised with the ability to multitask
• Proactive with a solution finding mentality
• Able to manage complex delivery programs effectively
• An excellent communicator with the ability to interact confidently
• Creative and innovative
• Degree level or equivalent industry experience
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Opportunity to participate in company stock options
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!