Offering life changing career moves! At 90TEN we make people healthier and happier through life changing communications and medical education!
Founded in 2001, our mission is to make a positive difference to people’s lives through healthcare communications while having fun in the process!
Who we are:
Today, 90TEN has more than 70 employees, dedicated PR and medical education divisions and is recognised as one of the leading healthcare communications consultancies in Europe and now the United States!
We are part of Envision Pharma Group and through this partnership we have ambitious plans to expand into new geographies around the world.
To this day we continue to make a difference to people’s lives through our life-changing, behavioural science-led work.
A 90TEN Senior Account Executive (SAE) is a key member of the account team, taking ownership of specific client projects and supporting the team in delivering strong results for the wider strategic programme.
With strong writing skills and a good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the NHS environment, a SAE will prepare written materials and engage in verbal and written client liaison. A sound understanding of the media is required, and the SAE will continue to develop relationships with key contacts in the field. The SAE delegates tasks appropriately and supports and mentors junior colleagues to ensure workloads are suitably managed and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
How will you make an impact at 90TEN?
Client service and satisfaction:
• Liaison with clients on a day-to-day basis, providing updates on current activities and answering queries as appropriate
• Take ownership of specific projects within wider strategic programmes
Commercial and financial management:
• Take responsibility for accurate cost tracking of account projects, ensuring activities are delivered within agreed budget parameters
• Negotiate and liaise with suppliers on behalf of 90TEN and our clients
• Complete timesheets in a punctual and accurate manner
Teamwork and team leadership:
• Provide support to junior colleagues and update seniors to ensure projects remain on deadline
• Take an active role within the company, contributing to work streams, internal training initiatives and 90TEN marketing
• Should be proactive as well as reactive
• Undertake research for new business pitches, on the therapeutic area and a particular product
• Contribute to brainstorms and pitch preparations/presentations
• Take part in new business pitch presentations
• Develop and maintain knowledge of industry developments, the NHS environment and the media landscape
Administration and reporting:
• Oversee junior colleagues to maintain and update activity trackers
• Oversee junior colleagues to format and layout all documents (internal/external) according to the 90TEN style
• Save and organise documents on 90TEN server in a logical and understandable system
• Ensure deadlines for tasks are met, managing upwards and downwards as needed
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• Prior work experience as Account Executive in agency/in house/NHS/press office
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to manage junior colleagues efficiently
• Demonstrate solid financial understanding and management
• Confident phone manner
• Science and/or PR background
Strengths & Behaviours
• Good communication skills (written, presenting, verbal)
• Accurate spelling, and good grammar
• Able to follow instructions accurately
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
We like different. There is no typical 90TENNER – we are a diverse group of people brought together by our belief in the power of communications and education to change lives. This is one of our strengths and one of the reasons why we pull out all the stops to create a working environment where everyone can be themselves.
90TEN is part of the Envision Pharma Group (EPG) family, an employee-owned global leader in medical affairs and healthcare communications with 22 offices across four continents including locations in Australia, Japan, the UK and the US. EPG employs over 1100 team members around the world.
Being part of the EPG family gives our team fantastic opportunities to learn, grow and take our life-changing work to more people in more places than ever before.
For more information apply today via link or visit our website https://www.envisionpharmagroup.com/vacancies