Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business
An employee owned, global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, HEOR and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
Our new VALUE pillar has a comprehensive HEOR and market access offering to clients across multiple aspects of product value, including evidence generation planning, evidence reviews (SLR/REA), global payer landscape, global value message development, global pricing, value communications and HEOR publications.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we’re looking for dynamic and highly motivated new talent to join our amazing business and be part of a journey!
As a Scientific Director with Envision VALUE and leader on our elite HEOR writing team, you will function as a Scientific Director-level content specialist, scientific account lead or scientific team lead. The focus of your work will depend on your preferences and our business needs. With a passion for writing, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to drive the development and delivery of high-quality HEOR communications projects for our global pharmaceutical clients. With previous agency experience, you will know how to deliver the highest quality service to your clients and, with well-developed project management skills and a proactive approach, you will aim to exceed the expectations of the clients and external experts you support.
• Develop and drive high-quality, scientifically-accurate, strategically-aligned, ethical, and compliant content to meet client briefs across a variety of project types or an assigned HEOR publications account
• With a detailed knowledge of assigned therapeutic area(s), client and competitor product(s), the compliance/regulatory environment, and international standards for disclosing medical/scientific content, you will lead and provide strategic direction for a work stream, account, or portfolio of accounts
• Depending on the account team you are assigned to, responsibilities may be focused on HEOR content delivery, scientific account leadership, or team leadership (including mentoring and professional development support for the team)
• Plan resources to ensure effective project delivery
• Plan and run client meetings and teleconferences
• Ensure internal and client-driven processes and procedures are followed to deliver projects, to agreed specifications and deadlines
• Provide guidance/mentorship and internal peer review, as appropriate
• Maintains awareness of budget specifications for assigned projects, working within the budgeted hours and communicating changes to HEOR writing leadership
• Drive scientific content for new business proposals
Skills and experience required:
• An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in a life sciences or clinical discipline.
• At least 6 years’ proven medical/HEOR publications experience for the Scientific Director role. Experience in late phase and health economics and outcome research (HEOR) would be preferred.
• Communicate complex concepts and data to a wide and varied audience, including health economists, clinicians, decision makers and patients.
• Passion for writing with an ability to write informative and interesting scientific/HEOR manuscripts of the quality required for publishing in high-impact peer-reviewed journals.
• Ability to provide and respond to constructive feedback, as part of editing and quality control activities.
• Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to interact confidently with colleagues, clients, and external experts
• Ability to manage own workload across multiple projects to deliver to time and budget
• For relevant Scientific Team or Account Lead roles, proven project team and/or line management experience
• Familiarity with the use of online and other data sources
• Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers, and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.