Are you a Senior Medical Writer/Team Lead looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, HEOR and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we currently have opportunities for Scientific Directors/Team Leads to join our amazing business!
As a Scientific Director at Envision Pharma Group, you will be instrumental in using your wealth of scientific knowledge to communicate complex clinical data through a range of publication types and publication extenders to the healthcare community, enabling our clients to drive their strategic publication and communication plans. As well as content delivery, you will have the opportunity to mentor more junior writers within their role, supporting them on their career path.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Publication content development – in-depth knowledge of assigned therapeutic areas with the ability to generate high-quality, audience appropriate content
• Project management – delivering against client and business needs
• Business development – contributing to scientific content for new business opportunities
• Strategic insight providing input and scientific oversight to the development of publication and wider communication plans
• Leading client interactions relating to scientific deliverables
• Full accountability for accuracy and scientific integrity of all assigned projects
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in a life sciences or clinical discipline
• Excellent medical writing and critical reviewing abilities with high-level strategic understanding
• Proven experience working on the full range of medical communications deliverables.
• Experience of successfully providing scientific leadership for an account (or accounts)
• A real passion for patient engagement in the development of new medicines. Prior experience is preferred but not essential, but an ability to develop bespoke and innovative solutions is critical to the success of this role
• Ability to get up-to-speed in a new therapy area with ease
• Ability to interpret, evaluate, and communicate (in a variety of formats and styles) complex scientific and clinical data
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Opportunity to participate in company stock options
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!