The role leads the Solution Implementation Lead (IL) team as a Line Manager and working closely with the Envision Directors to help develop new processes and standards.
The Solution Implementation Lead Manager will also provide expert level of solution and acquired industry expertise to support iEnvision implementation, delivery, and adoption. The role will serve as the key business lead and solution expert on delivery projects to drive client business requirements and provide industry standard solution configuration recommendations to clients and the delivery team.
Working closely with the director to help develop and drive best practice, process improvement, standards to the IL team. As well as identifying and facilitating process and documentation improvement in partnership with ETS leadership and ensuring alignment of these capabilities to Envision’s technology and delivery strategy.
Will be responsible for the pathways and mentoring of subordinates. As well as resourcing, and tracking of time sheets, PTO requests, etc.
Leads and facilitates strategic client implementation project business decisions, testing and training as the iEnvision solution expert. Works closely with the Business Analyst to complete client requirement documentation. Works with Product Managers to help shape the product roadmap including bug fixes and client feature requests.
• Work closely with Directors to help develop and document processes
• Assist in communicating new process to the Implementation Leads
• Manage documentation updates in confluence to ensure a growing knowledge base
• Work closely with Direct Reports to ensure career growth
• Manage resourcing for upcoming and current projects
• Approve Timesheets, PTO Request, etc.
• Assist in direct reports risk management
• Being a mentor for the direct reports and providing guidance on project, best practices, etc.
• Training and onboarding new team members
Analysis and Solution Definition
• Ability to work directly with the client to ask the right questions to understand business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry.
• Engages with the Commercial team to assist in sales cycle as needed including solution demos and pre-implementation discovery.
• Facilitates client process mapping workshops to identify client organization's processes and challenges and suggests areas of improvement.
• Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business process documentation and recommendations related to proposed solution.
• Develops configuration specifications and workflow design specifications for client engagements.
• Assists Project Manager in adherence to project deadlines and schedules.
• Communicates solution standards to both client and project team.
• Facilitates client User Acceptance Testing sessions.
• Leads client solution Training sessions and maintains standard training materials.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
• Leads execution of business test plan.
• Assists Business Analyst to ensure client needs are identified and defined accurately.
• Helps oversee the project configuration and remediation efforts with the implementation and product teams.
• Communicates and liaises with the product team when needed.
• Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
• Delivers effective, informative, and well-organized presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Upholds Company values when interacting with external and internal teams.
• Possesses knowledge of documentation standards for application requirements, database, integration, data migration and system design.
• Has a technical understanding of SaaS model delivery standards for implementation and support.
• Understands cloud-based technologies and database architecture.
• Possesses the analytical skills to strategically address complex business scenarios.
• Exhibits confidence and knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
• Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
• Demonstrates the ability to apply logic to balance the need for product integrity and other internal priorities with the system desires of a client.
• Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Manages client expectations effectively.
Minimum and essential qualifications, experience and technical expertise required to complete role:
• 5+ years software implementation experience in a client facing capacity
• 2+ years Management experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience working with Pharmaceutical Life Sciences preferred
• Strong Excel, Visio, and other MS Office 365 tools
Abilities and behaviors required for success in the role:
• Detail oriented
• Communicate effectively internally and externally
• Communicate appropriately across matrix environments and all levels of business
• Strong client-facing experience
• Team management and Mentorship