Are you detail-oriented, with strong communication skills? If you are interested in working with product and software development, this could be the role for you!
You will be responsible for supporting manual testing activities, your focus will depend on the team you join: in the Product Development QA team you will support the design, development, and maintenance of our product. While in the Delivery Excellence QA team you will analyse, verify, and test new client implementations and existing client change cycles. We will provide several development opportunities in both teams, with the potential to move towards automation testing.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for all aspects of quality assurance manual testing:
• Writing test cases, executing tests, and recording the results.
• Creating and maintaining Test Plans and other testing documents.
• Conducting defect triage meetings – providing details about the defects to the team.
• Being the testing lead for assigned projects and being responsible for the expected quality levels.
• Performing Sanity, Integration, Regression, System, Performance and Implementation testing.
• Leading walkthroughs of the system for team members and clients.
• Participating in planning sessions for testing which include story points and acceptance criteria.
How you will be doing this
• Working mainly in Agile teams (we also have non-agile projects), in close collaboration with your squad/tiger team.
• Using a defect tracking system to enter and manage issues from initiation to resolution.
• Focusing on deadlines and deliverables in order to complete tasks in the defined timeframe.
• Tools: TestRail, Jira, Confluence, and Excel.
Technical skills and experience
• At least 1-2 years of experience in manual testing of web-based applications - more senior candidates are also welcome
• Hands-on experience in working in an Agile team and a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English skills
• Preferred: BSc degree in an IT-related field
• Plus: knowledge of automated testing tools (GEB, Selenium)
• Ability to work within a team and also independently, with minimal supervision
• Learning skills: ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts
• Keen eye for detail
• Communicate easily with a diverse group of people
• Working effectively across different time zones, with different teams and clients