Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business.
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we currently have an opportunity for an OpenAir System Administrator to join our amazing business and be part of a journey!
This position will suit a candidate with a keen interest in Information Technology and a strong desire to develop an enterprise-wide PSA / ERP solution. Working closely with the wider IT team, you will be responsible for ensuring that we are maximising efficiency and capitalising on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. You will have excellent technical and communication skills, with the ability to interface directly with internal stakeholders and understand their needs to administer and continuously improve the system. Experience with NetSuite ERP and the NetSuite-OpenAir connector, or other integration platforms, is a substantial benefit. You will be expected to operate with a sense of urgency but will demonstrate patience with colleagues. This person will serve as the "go to" person for PSA users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and related solutions, provide training, and capture requirements for ongoing and future improvements. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic IT professional to progress their career in business systems support and delivery.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Solicit feedback and proactively seek out and identify system changes and identify requirements from the business
• Manage system changes without interruption to the business
• Continuously modify the system to increase business benefits and usability, and continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience and business processes
• Manage all processes that impact / relate to OpenAir
• Manage new releases of OpenAir and efficiently roll out new features
• Lead and manage the implementation of custom fields, layouts, reports, dashboards, and other OpenAir objects and functions
• Manage and prioritise the ongoing customisation and enhancement to EPG’s OpenAir environment, inclusive of workflows, functions and configurations, new reporting capabilities and ad hoc reporting requests
• Manage data integration with other systems
• Maintain the System, Security, and Integrity
• Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed
• Design user profiles, filter sets and overrides
• Develop strategy, plan and support acquisitions and the integration of PSA and ERP systems
• Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups
• Create, maintain, and document processes to help manage PSA and ERP-related activities
• Report dashboard creation and maintenance
• Communicate regularly with business in relation to new features, enhancements, and changes to the system
• Be the company SME on OpenAir and a key contributor to the success of the NetSuite operations
Do you have what we're looking for?
• 5+ years of OpenAir Administration experience
• Solid OpenAir and NetSuite skills and a good understanding of the general concepts of Professional Services Automation and ERP systems
• In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of OpenAir and have successfully expanded on those capabilities using custom code (Apex, JSON) and/or integration with external systems
• Experience with data integration platforms
• Previous experience with integrating another PSA database into OpenAir (acquiring a new company and the data they have)
• Thrive in a busy environment with changing priorities and goals
• Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard OpenAir reporting functionality
• Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing OpenAir configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows, and enhanced functions
• Detail oriented and self-starter with strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Team player with positive “can-do” attitude
• Strong problem-solving, data and software application skills
• Experience working in a global environment covering multiple regions and time zones
• Responsible for planning own workload and working with autonomy, typically against a backdrop of changing priorities and/or external events
• MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.