Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business
Are you passionate about providing a great customer experience? We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a bilingual English and Japanese speaking Office Manager to join our Sydney office!
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we currently have an opportunity for an Office Manager to join our amazing business and be part of a journey!
A pivotal role, described by the business as the “glue that holds our offices together”, in this varied and interesting opportunity you will have a wide range of responsibilities, managing all general office duties, assisting the senior management and wider team to ensure an effective and efficient company operation. In addition, you will support the Tokyo office by liaising with team members, vendors, and suppliers. As the Office Manager you will be the first point of contact for those engaging with our Sydney office. As such you will help to ensure a positive experience, offering a warm welcome to all you engage with!
A part time position, we are looking for a passionate, driven people person to work 5 days a week in the office to help create a warm, inviting, and fun environment!
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Manage front of house/reception duties and team calendar co-ordination.
• Office admin – post office runs, shopping, arranging gifts, and office-based tasks
• Arranging and coordinating office social events, thinking creatively to come up with new and innovative ideas.
• Issue security passes, co-ordinate car parking, maintain log procedures, liaise with security company and building management as necessary.
• Maintain facilities, office supplies and equipment including ad-hoc management of relationships with vendors and contractors as per location requirement.
• Onboarding and co-ordination of new ETS and ESS staff including delivery of Facilities, H&S and arranging team inductions.
• Support the senior management, and wider team.
• IT admin support - new starter/team laptops and equipment, setting desks up and ensure issues are resolved quickly.
• Arrange and co-ordinate all aspects of meetings and training sessions.
• Assist management and team with Teleconference facility set up.
• Research and organize all travel using company travel system (Concur). Produce necessary itineraries. Support wider team with use of system (be a Concur Ambassador) and ensure Company Travel Policy is adhered to.
• Follow and ensure office compliance with ISO processes and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety policies (First Aid, Fire Safety, PAT Testing and Office Inspections) and file relevant documents onto Assurity Plus.
Strengths & Behaviours
• Friendly with an out-going personality with confidence in a front-desk role
• Flexible, willing to go the “extra mile”
• Calm, with a can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• A team-player but able to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
• A problem solver, who seeks solutions
What’s in it for you?
Working at Envision offers a range of fantastic benefits. Our positive company culture and strong values being just 2 of many reasons to join our great business!
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Share option scheme
• Bonus scheme
• Employee referral reward scheme
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Pension scheme
• Most importantly we promote an environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers, and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.