Become an ENVISIONary and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow across Australia and Japan.
Are you a passionate, motivated, and driven medical or life science specialist looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a growing business?
We’re looking for ENVISIONaries who are passionate about science and being part of the continuing story. With over 1000 employees and 20 offices across the Asia-Pacific, US and Europe, Envision Pharma Group supports the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
We are the most recognised and regionally respected medical communications company in the Asia-Pacific region and are still growing! We support clients throughout the pharmaceutical product life cycle, building strong partnerships and client confidence in our scientific and technology solutions that cover the full spectrum of evidence and medical communication activities.
It’s an exciting time to join us and we’re growing fast. In fact, we grew by 25% in the past year, and as part of our continued expansion we currently have opportunities for Medical Writers and Senior Medical Writers.
We are looking for medical or life science specialists with a passion for writing to join our fast-growing APAC team of medical communications professionals.
Working as part of our highly driven, motivated, and pivotal APAC team, you will be instrumental in using your wealth of scientific knowledge to communicate science across a range of platforms that enables our clients to turn highly scientific content into medical communication projects that support and drive their strategic objectives.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Content development – knowledge of assigned therapeutic areas with the ability to develop
high-quality audience appropriate/relevant content
• Project management – delivering against client and business needs
• Business development – contributing to scientific content for new business opportunities
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills and expertise
• An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in a medical or life science discipline, such as: medicine, biological sciences, pharmacology or nursing
• Previous experience of medical communications/publications (or health outcomes/market access, as appropriate)
• Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate (in a variety of formats and styles) complex scientific and clinical data
• A keen eye for detail (for copyediting, proofreading and general quality control)
• A good command of assigned therapeutic area(s) and the ability to assimilate new information and/or switch areas, as needed
• Expertise in the use of online and other data sources for literature searches and information retrieval
• Experience with references (e.g., EndNote), graphing (e.g., GraphPad Prism) and tracking/approvals (e.g., Datavision, Zinc) software – beneficial
What’s in it for you?
Working at Envision offers a range of fantastic benefits. Our positive company culture and strong values are just two of many reasons to join our great business!
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Share option scheme
• Bonus scheme
• Employee referral reward scheme
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Most importantly, we encourage an environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
In this together
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success.
Our values (Trust and respect, client centricity, continuous innovation and improvement, accountability, team spirit,
people first) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we’d love to hear from you!