Are you a talented Medical Writer with experience in a medical communications agency? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established and growing company? If so, we want to hear from you.
*This position requires previous writing experience within a medical communications agency. If you do not have previous experience, please consider our AMW position listed on our Opportunities page.*
Working with the wider Scientific and Creative Solutions team, a Medical Writer within Envision Pharma Group is responsible for applying knowledge of therapy area(s), product(s), and compliance guidelines to develop and deliver, as part of a multidisciplinary team, high quality scientific content (with minimal supervision) for a variety of medical communication projects that support our clients’ strategic objectives.
Develop a detailed knowledge of the therapy areas you work on.
• Support the creation and delivery of content across medical communications projects.
• Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings.
• Work with the Client Solutions team to meet project deadlines.
• Preparation of evidence-based documents (manuscripts, abstracts, slides, posters, and clinical study reports, etc.)
• Provide guidance and internal peer review as appropriate.
• Development of scientifically robust and engaging literature, in line with client briefs.
An advanced degree (or equivalent relevant experience) in a life sciences or clinical discipline
• 18 months to 2 years of medical communications/publications experience is desired for the experienced Medical Writer position. Less experienced candidates will be considered for available positions.
• For the Senior Medical Writer/Associate Scientific Director role, at least 4 years’ proven medical communications experience and medical writing expertise is preferred.
• A strong command of the English language and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• A keen eye for detail (in relation to both scientific content and editorial standards).
• Ability to interpret, evaluate, and communicate (in a variety of formats and styles) complex scientific and clinical data
• An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
• Ability/willingness to work as part of a multidisciplinary, global team of colleagues within the same and other business functions
• Enthusiasm and confidence to interact and develop good working relationships with external stakeholders, including clients and external experts, as appropriate to the role