If you thrive in an environment interacting with clients and working in technology, this is a great opportunity to work with our industry leading software, iEnvision! We're looking for a Business Analyst to join our Delivery Excellence team.
The Business Analyst II will co-business lead with Client Engagement on delivery projects to drive client business requirements, and provide business decisions to clients and delivery team.
May lead client requirement documentation and homework overviews. Work closely with Client Engagement (CE), Product Lead (PL), and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to provide accurate business decisions and documentation. Point person to facilitate business questions to CE, PL and SME from the Tiger team and or client. Lead client and internal walkthroughs for subset of system configuration. (Not expected to lead full UAT sessions, though may assist CE/SME with these). Working on large to medium complex clients with multiple swim lanes. May need to work closely with Associate BA to complete client documentation. Providing information to Industry Standard Baseline Template (ISBT) team on what they have seen from various clients.
• You will be assigned as a Key Business lead with support from CE, PL, and SME. This will require Intermediate level knowledge of iEnvision solutions. Intermediate Knowledge of multiple solutions is a plus.
• Required in depth knowledge of the Delivery and BA process, and documentation (net new, conversions, integrations, etc)
• Understanding the fundamentals of data migration, conversions, integrations, and extracts, and be able to work with development to provide clear Business Requirement documents.
• Experience with implementing multiple projects with data migration, conversion, integrations, and extracts. Working with API requirements.
• Experience working on large complex projects with multiple swimlanes
• Working closely with the Business leads to capture Requirements including conversion documentation and mapping and create a Business Requirement Document. Will need to be the point person for Tiger teams or Data team to document missing information on Requirements. This will require the ability to be well organized, detail oriented and communicate effectively.
• Will be responsible for Leading Client Requirement documentation overviews including Client profile and Homework (HW), and data mapping discussions.
• The knowledgeable of iEnvision and the implemented solution to Provide Walkthroughs and Demos to the client.
• Being able to provide best practices, workarounds to the clients is a plus, but not required
• You will be tasked to complete BA Documentation (workbook, workflow diagram, Homework, feedback log, tickets) using Excel, Word, Visio and Jira. Familiarity with V-lookups is a plus
• Experience with Visio or other applications to create process flow designs. Using your experience to create Workflows that are easy to follow and clearly represent the client’s process.
• Responsible for documenting and working to clarify client specific routing rules or user assignment triggers
• Ability to use past experience to help with process improvements
• Beginners Knowledge of iEnvision Configuration, i.e email template, look up values is a plus
• Mentor Other Associate and BA I during training
• Lead workshops without support
Minimum and essential qualifications, experience and technical expertise required to complete role
• 3 - 5 years Business Analyst Experience
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Intermediate Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Life Science Preferred
• Intermediate Knowledge of Envision Products
• Knowledge of Software implementation Agile Methodologies
• Familiar with Excel and other MS Office tools
• Programming knowledge a plus
• SQL knowledge a plus
• Data Migration experience preferred
• SaaS experience preferred
Abilities and behaviors required for success in the role
• Detail oriented
• Communicate effectively internally and externally
• Communicate effectively at high level for business owners and low level for developers
• Client Facing experience