Are you a scientific expert in leading large medcomms and publications programs, with strong portfolio management and team leadership skills? Take your career to the next level as a VP, Portfolio Director & Team Lead with Envision Pharma Group!
A global leader in technology-led medical affairs and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
It is an exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Global HR Director to join our amazing business and be part of the journey!
Working as part of the senior HR team, this role will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic HR projects and activities for specified business teams globally and locally. The Global HR Director will coach leaders in all aspects of HR to promote employee engagement, development, and management skills across our growing leadership population.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Partner with business leaders to develop and agree the people agenda and ensure that agreed actions are implemented, acting as a first point of contact, trusted advisor and sounding board.
• Provide in-depth advice and guidance to internal customers on HR policies and procedures to ensure they are supported in their decisions and roles as people managers.
• To agree, oversee and deliver the ongoing cyclical HR activities i.e. salary reviews, appraisals, training programs etc., working with the wider HR team to ensure consistency with the group HR operating framework
• Work closely with specialist central HR teams to keep the right focus on assessing the HR needs in areas such as performance management, talent acquisition, career development, diversity, and compensation/rewards.
• Lead in the design and implementation of HR programs and initiatives as required. Own and deliver the talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, employee relations and change programs across geography/department.
• Provide a hands-on approach in dealing with HR and People matters delivering expert HR guidance to Managers to help them build strong performing teams and sustainable organizational structures.
• Manage members of the HR team as required in line with the agreed HR Department structure.
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• Minimum 7 years of HR experience
• Experience of working within med comms or the pharmaceutical industry preferable
• Highly experienced HR Partner with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships, at all levels, and the ability to deliver commercial and robust HR solutions
• Experience of partnering with senior and middle management in a medium sized, multinational organization, with some experience of working with executive level leaders
• Experience of working within global organizations having had responsibility for multiple geographies
• Proven ability to develop strategic HR Plans and ability to identify areas where HR can contribute to improved business performance
• Previous experience in private equity organizations or in making a company acquisition and providing integration strategies would be advantageous for this role
• Generalist HR experience including policy writing, solid exposure to Employee Relations
• Possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills, to achieve positive outcomes with some experience of managing a cultural shift or transformational change and design and delivery of organizational structural change
Strengths & Behaviors
• Pro-active, independent and uses initiative
• Able to apply a commercial approach and business acumen to ensure service is aligned to business goals and that the HR agenda supports the business strategy
• Confident with highly developed inter-personal skills with the ability to be assertive and take the lead where necessary
• Able to plan and prioritize effectively whilst remaining flexible enough to fulfil the requirements of the project or activity
• Able to maintain high standards of output, with a high attention to detail, in a pressurized working environment
• Able to lead and collaborate with multifunctional teams
• Demonstrate the ability to coach, support, challenge, motivate and influence others
• Ideally Degree level or equivalent qualifications, with a relevant recognized HR qualification