The Global Director, Rewards/Compensation and Benefits internally known as "Global Director Rewards" is responsible for evolving and delivering the group reward strategy. Establish, develop, and enhance all programs to support our culture and business strategy and deliver a compelling value proposition to enable us to attract, retain, and motivate talent.
• Lead the Rewards function, including developing, managing, and implementing programs such as broad-based compensation, equity, short-term incentives, sales compensation, recognition, and benefits programs. Ensure programs are competitive, valued and aligned with Envision Pharma Group’s business strategy and financial plans.
• Identify and propose modifications and enhancements to our total rewards programs to address our employees' changing needs and the competitive environment for talent in our industry.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to define the company’s rewards philosophy, programs, structure, systems, and administration.
• Support the Chief People Officer on compensation analyses, including the forecast and reporting of ongoing share utilization and stock compensation, and preparation of materials for the Remuneration Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Work with the Global HR Team and the Global Compensation Manager to plan and implement the annual merit increase and performance bonus process.
• Partner with Head of Talent Acquisition on developing offers that are competitive and equitable. Provide guidance on total rewards packages, including equity.
• Partner with the Commercial and Finance teams to design and administer sales incentive plans aligned with business objectives and talent strategy while ensuring consistent and market-driven compensation levels.
• Partner with the Global HR Operations and Projects Director to identify and implement automated solutions for rewards programs.
• Develop and deliver communications that help our employees appreciate and value their total rewards package, including the creation of total rewards statements and materials.
• Proactively manage and create strong partnerships with benefits and external providers, including rate renewal negotiations, claims handling, market surveys, open enrollment communication and meetings.
• Remain current on industry trends, best practices, compliance, new/progressive processes, etc., that enables the enterprise to achieve higher organizational excellence levels.
• Provide legal and regulatory HR guidance and responsibility for the US.
• Serve as a prominent member of our integration team for mergers and acquisitions.
• Line management responsibility to ensure insightful and accurate compensation data and rewards process guidance for the organization.
• Partner with relevant teams to create and deploy timely and accurate rewards reporting to drive more informed business decisions.
• Act as an escalation point for employee rewards issues, internally and externally
Minimum and essential qualifications, experience and technical expertise required to complete role:
• Appropriate Membership/Qualifications in reward/compensation
• 10+ years of global experience in a tech or pharma high-growth environment managing and implementing compensation and benefit programs in a global, large-scale corporate environment
• Expert hands-on knowledge in and experience in a senior reward and compensation role at a global level, with the ability to drive and administer major compensation initiatives is a must (should have experience building these programs from the beginning)
• Understanding of and experience with equity plans and different types of short- and long- term incentive vehicles
• Excellent understanding of global benefits programs, compensation programs, compliance, and administration
• Solid understanding of country, state and local laws pertaining to employment and labor, privacy, and other compliance protocols (essential for UK and US, desirable for other Envision territories)
• Merger and acquisition experience desired
Abilities and behaviors required for success in the role:
• Proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives
• Thrive in high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven environments
• Cross-functional communication, listening and influence
• Self-motivated and energetic in your work