You will be responsible for the quality and completion of projects related to data integration, data conversions and data migration. The Data Tester (QA) executes all aspects of projects, which include assessing requirements, providing quality control and risk management as well as monitor and communicate progress of the project to the stakeholder(s).
• Participates in the planning and implementation strategies for quality management and testing.
• Understands business requirements and how that might affect the planning efforts for each delivery.
• Participates in estimating and planning efforts with each of the project teams.
• Provides feedback, estimates and feasibility based on business and technical requirements.
• Manages testing of data migrations and conversions.
• Responsible for system walkthroughs with the clients.
• Creates and maintains testing documentation
• Produces deliverables against detailed project plans.
• Resolves requirements and design issues with internal and external stakeholders.
• Raises and manages risks to stakeholders while participating in the risk mitigation process.
Technical skills and experience
• Preferred: At least 2-3 years of experience in QA testing/data testing: data mapping, validating the data, technical testing
• Hands-on experience in working with SDLC methodologies, including waterfall and Agile
• Intermediate Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English skills
• Preferred: BSc degree in an IT-related field
• Plus: SQL skills
• Learning skills: ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts
• Keen eye for detail
• Self-starter: ability to work independently across multiple projects
• Communication and interpersonal skills: communicate easily with a diverse group of people
• Working effectively across different time zones, with different teams and clients
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
What we offer
Professional and personal growth: We are committed to developing our colleagues and maintaining a culture that encourages personal and professional growth. There are several career paths within the company: you can deepen your technical expertise and explore other opportunities at Envision, such as automated testing, software development or data development.
Great team and company: We truly believe that our strength is in our people. Our team work together as a global team, we have a friendly and inclusive team, with members in Central Europe (45 employees) and offices in Szeged and Szabadka (Subotica). In this role, you will be also working with US East Coast and UK based colleagues.
Flexibility: We trust that you know best where and when you can work most efficiently. We have fully remote positions (of course you can come into Szeged/Szabadka office if you prefer) and flexible working hours.
• Annual bonus: you will receive the year-end bonus based on your performance and the company’s performance.
• Local benefits: SZEP card
• Share option scheme: we want everyone involved in Envision Pharma Group’s success, that’s why we have a generous team profit-sharing scheme.
• Employee Assistance Programme: a trusted vendor company provides support in legal, financial, and mental health questions.
• We put a premium on well-being and mental health: we have an internal initiative, InThisTogether, we organise company activities on various mental health topics.