The Customer Care Support Specialist, Helpdesk function focuses on external client support for our proprietary software products. You will help our clients in various ways from technical troubleshooting and project management, to software implementation projects and training. Our specialists strive at all times to provide an excellent level of customer service for internal and external clients.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly and reliable team player with a strong work ethic for this entry-level position working with software to support the pharmaceutical industry. To be successful in this role you must like helping people and problem solving, and be ready for a new challenge in a growing company that has a fun and innovative environment.
• Dealing with incoming enquiries via email, phone and managing our internal ticket tracking system.
• Maintaining communication with customers during the incident-resolution process.
• Coordinating with team members to ensure all client requests are handled appropriately, and in a timely manner.
• Adding configurations information to existing knowledge base, writing documentation and updating procedures for training content materials.
• Assisting clients with change management, and learning and understanding client business needs.
• Performing testing of new software platforms and releases.
• Providing ad hoc training.
• Strong organisational and workload prioritisation skills.
• Excellent written and oral communicator, with an articulate and pleasant telephone manner.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with an outstanding customer service mentality.
• An ability to meet very short deadlines and multitask within a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail-oriented, patient and proactive.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess an aptitude and eagerness to learn new applications.