Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business! Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity where there is never a dull moment and no two days are the same?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Associate Creative Project Manager with previous exposure to project coordination to join our amazing Creative team.
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
It is an exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact, we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth currently have an opportunity for an Associate Creative Project Manager to join our amazing business and be part of a great and collaborative team!
In this varied and interesting role that offers progression and development, you will work alongside experienced colleagues that will support your development as you contribute to an exciting range of projects. In this position you will ensure the smooth running of multiple, internal creative tasks through effective coordination and aim to develop strong internal and external relationships.
Working closely with our Creative Operations and Production Director, you will assist in the delivery of a variety of projects and provide support for print production deliverables as required.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Collaborate with other teams across the business and support the delivery of a variety of multichannel projects to achieve stakeholder and business objectives within budget, and in line with agreed deadlines to a high standard
• Achieve stakeholder satisfaction through the understanding and sharing of project briefs and subsequent delivery of the best solutions
• Provide project management support, including but not limited to project timelines, project tracking, meeting and telecon management, preparation of agendas and status reports, minute/notetaking
• Develop and coordinate production schedules including key milestone dates, tracking production progress and reviewing factors that may affect schedules
• Organise, package, despatch and track print and other materials across multiple clients for various medical congresses
• Build strong internal/external contacts through utilising excellent verbal and written communications
• Support onsite delivery of scientific meetings and events under the supervision of senior colleagues
• Respond to ad hoc queries and requests for information from all project stakeholders, seeking guidance from senior colleagues as necessary
• Assist with special projects such as pitches, proposals or other meeting preparations
• General administrative support across the department as required, including capturing meeting notes and following up on action items
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills and expertise
• Previous experience in a project administration/coordination role (desirable)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with a high level of attention to detail
• Organised and methodical with the ability to prioritise your own workload and multitask
• A people person with strong interpersonal skills and the ability/willingness to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of colleagues
• A problem solver who applies a constructive approach to issues and challenges
• Proficient in MS Office suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Flexible with a proactive problem-solving approach combined with an unwavering can-do attitude
• Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership programme
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership programme
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust and respect, client centricity, continuous innovation and improvement, accountability, team spirit, people first) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that serve our employees, clients and community better.