The Market Access division of Envision Pharma Group is seeking a Consultant to join a team of highly knowledgeable and credible Market Access and Pricing professionals. This opportunity will poise you for a strong leadership position within the industry.
Project execution responsibilities including, but not limited to:
• Assume project management responsibilities for select projects by working, communicating and presenting directly to clients
• Develop primary research plan and lead calls with assistance from Analyst, Senior Analyst or Consultant
• Develop plan for secondary research / fact packs and become an expert on the product, disease state and therapeutic category
• Track events in the marketplace that are relevant to clients / project work and share with broader team
• Lead development of project materials with support from junior staff (e.g. therapeutic and payer landscapes, financial models, analytical spreadsheets, discussion guides, pricing assessments, market research templates, power point deliverables and client ready materials)
• Complete final deliverables, financial models, analytical spreadsheets, discussion guides and other tools as needed
• Assist with logistics and meeting planning as necessary
• QC proposals and final deliverables as needed
• Ability to project lead independently with minor Partner input
• Lead organization of key project administration documents including SOWs, project plans, invoices etc. into shared drive
• Communicate status memos or project update materials internally or directly to clients
• Monitoring and tracking of all project related costs including recruitment and honoraria, transcription services, market research facility costs, etc. to ensure within budget and invoiced/paid
• Ensure maintenance of share drive
• Ensure contacts and projects are updated in Insightly with assistance of junior staff
• Lead development of applications and other tools to gather, analyze and summarize market research
• Manage capacity and project responsibilities of junior team
• Conduct Project Debrief after completion of major projects
• Lead development and training of new and current employees
• Triage out QC of proposals and client materials and ensure deliverables are client ready
• Daily review of pharma / payer environment to stay updated on current events
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
• 4 or more years’ experience within pharmaceutical or marketing services industry, with extensive project management and financial modeling experience required.
• Global Pricing and Market Access experience strongly preferred.
• Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with ease and professionalism.
• Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required