Are you a proactive self-starter looking for a challenging career in Configuration Analysis? Do you pride yourself on delivering the highest quality service to your customers? If so, this could be the role you are looking for!
Envision Technology Solutions designs, develops, implements, and supports innovative and strategic management software for our life sciences clients – including Datavision, the industry-leading publications planning software. With a background in a similar role, you will be confident using SQL, XML, HTML, and CSS to create client-specific customization.
• Create and customise web and desktop applications, adhering to software development lifecycles and project timelines.
• Ensure quality through thorough testing.
• Create and manage application environments, including Java and SQL server.
• Create implementation plans for deployments and upgrades.
• Create reports utilising SQL, Crystal Clear, and BIRT.
• Provide day-to-day customer care support, partnering with the business to ensure quick, high-quality problem-resolution.
• 1-3 years of experience with SQL
• 1-3 years of experience with XML, HTML, CSS
• Preferred: 1 year programming experience or working knowledge of any programming language
• Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English skills
• Preferred: BSc degree in an IT-related field
• Ability to work within a team and also independently, with minimal supervision
• Learning skills: ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts