Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business
An employee owned, global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, HEOR and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
Our new VALUE pillar has a comprehensive HEOR and market access offering to clients across multiple aspects of product value, including evidence generation planning, evidence reviews (SLR/REA), global payer landscape, global value message development, global pricing, value communications and HEOR publications.
An exciting time to join us. We are growing fast – in fact we grew by 25% in the past year and as part of our continued growth, we’re looking for dynamic and highly motivated new talent to join our amazing business and be part of a journey!
As an Associate Systematic Literature Review (SLR) Lead with our elite Envision VALUE pillar, in collaboration with Client Service counterparts, you will work on a variety of programs focused on the demonstration of product value. Core activities will include conducting HTA (NICE in particular) compliant SLRs, developing and running literature database searches, data evaluation and extraction, report writing, database management, proposal development, and client relationship building.
• Support in all aspects of SLRs, rapid evidence assessments, and targeted literature reviews including liaising directly with clients.
• Drafting of needs assessments and project proposals to a high standard.
• Research plans, project timelines, research outputs, and key deliverables with a strategic focus.
• Conduct SLRs and other evidence reviews including producing formal reports for clients.
• Collaboration with HEOR writers to develop articles for submission to journals and submission to scientific congresses.
Skills and experience required:
• Ideally qualified to PhD level in Health Sciences field.
• Demonstrable experience of leading and developing SLRs including to support HTA submissions.
• Knowledge and experience with SLR best practices and guidelines, including HTA evidence review group expectations.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, drug development process, and global payer environment.
• Understanding of clinical data, real-world evidence, and cost-effectiveness assessments.
• SLR software experience - preferred.
• Familiarity with meta-analysis and network meta-analysis/indirect treatment comparisons.
• Effective project management experience.
• Rigorous attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers, and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.