Are you a passionate, motivated, and driven medical or life science specialist looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a growing business?
We’re looking for people who are passionate about science and being part of the continuing story. With over 1000 employees and 20 offices across the Asia-Pacific, US and Europe, Envision Pharma Group (EPG) supports the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
We are the most internally recognised and regionally respected medical communications company in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region and are still growing! We support clients throughout the pharmaceutical product life cycle, building strong partnerships and client confidence in our scientific and technology solutions that cover the full spectrum of evidence and medical communication activities.
It’s an exciting time to join us and we’re growing fast. In fact, we grew by 25% in the past year, and as part of our continued expansion we currently have opportunities for Associate Medical Writers.
We are looking for medical or life science specialists with a passion for writing to join our fast-growing APAC team of medical communications professionals. This fantastic opportunity and career path as an Associate Medical Writer is perfect for somebody who would like to move away from research and academia, but still apply their wealth of scientific knowledge and skills. Working as part of a great team, we will support you in developing the knowledge, skills, and expertise to deliver high-quality scientific content. As an Associate Medical Writer, you will benefit from extensive training and mentoring, all delivered by industry-leading experts.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Develop a detailed knowledge of assigned therapeutic area(s), client and competitor product(s), the compliance/regulatory environment, and international standards for disclosing
• Write high-quality, scientifically accurate and compliant content to meet client briefs across a variety of project types
• Support the preparation of, and participate in, client meetings
• Follow internal and client-driven processes and procedures to deliver projects to agreed specifications and deadlines
Do you have what we're looking for?
• A PhD in a medical or life science discipline such as: medicine, biological sciences, pharmacology or nursing, is essential
• A keen eye for detail across scientific content and editorial standards
• Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, both orally and in writing
• Bilingual English/Japanese – beneficial
What’s in it for you?
Working at Envision offers a range of fantastic benefits. Our positive company culture and strong values are just two of many reasons to join our great business!
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Share option scheme
• Bonus scheme
• Employee referral reward scheme
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Most importantly, we encourage an environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
In this together
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success.
Our values (Trust and respect, client centricity, continuous innovation and improvement, accountability, team spirit,
people first) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we’d love to hear from you!