If you want to kick-off your design career in an environment where you will be well-trained and supported to reach your full potential, then a role at Envision Pharma Group could be just what you are looking for.
In this training role, the successful candidate will be mentored in the art of design, which may include page layouts for print items, UX/UI design for digital applications and PowerPoint presentations for a variety of scientific materials for publication or presentation. Assigned to one or more client accounts, you will be working in close partnership with medical writers and editors to deliver the highest quality medical communications on behalf of our pharma clients. The materials that come through your hands will disseminate new medical data and information to healthcare professionals and, ultimately, will help to support the best practice treatment of patients globally.
• Design of creative project work, including but not limited to: printed materials, UX/UI design for digital applications and presentation materials
• Effectively partner with all colleagues (creative, scientific, editorial) to achieve effective and efficient project outcomes
• Ensure expected level of creative quality is consistent throughout the lifetime of projects
• Maintain an awareness of advancements, current trends and innovations in the creative environment
• Identify process enhancements that optimise efficiency and quality of delivery and raise these to senior colleagues
• Assist with documenting and maintaining internal procedures and best practices
• Implement the techniques and processes of the creative function, and promote Envision best practice
• Some experience in a creative agency environment preferred
• Knowledge of the medical/pharma agency environment would be an advantage
• Design sensibilities, interest and experience
• Competency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Proficiency in MS Office suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Preferable BFA in Graphic Design, or similar