Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity offering development and progression within a collaborative team?
A global leader in technology-led, medical affairs, HEOR and value communications, we are a full-service medical communications agency that partners with pharmaceutical, life science and biotech companies around the world to bring new healthcare treatments to market, ultimately making the world a healthier place.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, motivated, and dynamic experienced Account Manager to join our highly regarded and collaborative Excel Medical Affairs Division. In this integral role, you will manage complex delivery programs and serve as the day-to-day internal team and client point of contact. You will oversee all aspects of project management and client service on your assigned account(s), building strong and positive client relationships, and overseeing successful teamwork to meet and exceed both client and Envision Pharma Group objectives.
This is a great opportunity to join a talented team at an exciting time in our journey!
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Develop strong and effective working relationships with client team members, serving as their day-to-day contact
• Work effectively with a multi-disciplinary internal team to exceed client satisfaction through successful project delivery
• Communicate project-specific client briefs to the internal team
• Troubleshoot project delivery challenges and collaborate with colleagues as necessary to address these
• Apply an in-depth knowledge of Envision Pharma Group and client standard operating procedures and best practices
• Lead client and internal status updates, and execute/oversee client meetings
• Undertake financial management, including budget development/tracking, forecasting, and proposal development for assigned account
• Collaborate with Client Solutions and Scientific leaders to define and evolve account strategy and facilitate ongoing growth
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• Experience in working as a client-facing project or account manager in a medical communications/publication agency, or similar, agency environment
• Experience working in publication plan management
• Excellent project planning and project management skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Lead and motivate a team to deliver effectively
• Sound financial acumen
Strength & Behaviours
• Highly organised with the ability to multitask
• Proactive with a solution finding mentality
• Able to manage complex delivery programs effectively
• An excellent communicator with the ability to interact confidently
• Creative and innovative
What’s in it for you?
Working at Envision offers a range of fantastic benefits. Our positive company culture and strong values are just two of many reasons to join our great business!
• Excellent career growth and mentorship – we invest in our people and nurture our talent
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Opportunity to participate in company stock options
• Bonus scheme
• Employee referral reward scheme
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!