Offering life changing career moves!
The Account Manager will work closely with the Account Director to ensure initiatives and programmes are implemented effectively, professionally and in-line with the agreed project specification, and on budget.
The Account Manager should add value (strategic and tactical) to their accounts in order to meet and exceed clients’ expectations.
The Account Manager should support the account team by allocating tasks to junior and senior members of the team and providing regular updates on progress of these tasks. The Account Manager is also responsible for managing AE training and workload.
How will you make an impact at 90TEN?
• Take ownership in driving campaigns to exceed clients’ expectations
• Think ahead, prepare for and anticipate issues and challenges to projects, highlighting critical consideration to the team leader
• Ensure smooth running of projects to timelines agreed with the client
• Develop documents to a standard that can be sent to clients with only minimal input from senior members of the account team
• Provide input and manage the implementation of existing campaigns
• Oversee work from junior team members and provide constructive feedback
• Run and participate in creative brainstorms
• Liaise with journalists, specialists and key opinion leaders on behalf of the client
• Develop and manage media relationships, and use these contacts to secure quality media coverage
• Contribute to strategic plans, proposals and issues documents
• Take positive and timely action to address and re-align work to client objectives
• Identify opportunities to add value by extending existing programmes
• Continuously develop an understanding of 90TEN, 90TEN’s clients and sectors, the media and the competitive environment
• Participate in projects on an operational level (outside of client work) to further hone skills
Client service and satisfaction
• Become one of the main client contacts on your accounts
• Actively participate in client meetings and updates
• Provide sound client counsel and strategic input
• Conduct post-campaign evaluation, highlighting strengths and identify opportunities to develop future campaigns and projects
• Identify issues of interest to client and share information/suggestions
Commercial and financial management
• Manage and take proactive steps to maximise client profitability through accurate budgeting and budget tracking
• Provide team with accurate forecasts for budget estimates and project work
• Explore opportunities to work on additional projects for existing clients and negotiate budgets for project work
• Manage and take proactive steps to update client budgets for campaigns and events
• Submit all timesheets in a punctual and accurate manner
Teamwork and team leadership
• Develop line management skills - conducting performance reviews, objective setting and career and development planning as well as regular one-to-ones with all direct reports
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to delegate upwards and downwards
• Regularly engage in dialogue with colleagues to understand their workload, priorities, deadlines and overall wellbeing
• Maintain regular communication with junior team members ensuring the team operates in the most effective and efficient way to meet client needs. Provide advice and constructive feedback on the team’s work
• Act as a coach and mentor to junior colleagues, creating a collaborative environment that encourages productive team relationships
• Provide support and input for proposal and pitch documents
• Actively participate in new business pitch teams through all stages of the planning process
• Proactively identify and grow opportunities for organic growth and new business with existing clients
Administration and reporting
• Prepare/manage delivery of weekly/monthly account status reports
• Provide support and guidance to juniors on the completion of all administration on the account
• Demonstrate and maintain up-to-date knowledge and capability in all main software packages including Microsoft Office
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• Prior work experience as Account Director in agency/in house/NHS/press office
• Able to manage junior colleagues efficiently
• Demonstrate solid financial understanding and management
• Confident phone manner
• Science and/or PR background
Strengths & Behaviours
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills (written, presenting, verbal)
• Accurate spelling, and good grammar
• Able to follow instructions accurately
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
We like different. There is no typical 90TENNER – we are a diverse group of people brought together by our belief in the power of communications and education to change lives. This is one of our strengths and one of the reasons why we pull out all the stops to create a working environment where everyone can be themselves.
90TEN is part of the Envision Pharma Group (EPG) family, an employee-owned global leader in medical affairs and healthcare communications with 22 offices across four continents including locations in Australia, Japan, the UK and the US. EPG employs over 1100 team members around the world.
Being part of the EPG family gives our team fantastic opportunities to learn, grow and take our life-changing work to more people in more places than ever before.
For more information apply today via link or visit our website https://www.envisionpharmagroup.com/vacancies