Join us and make your mark at Envision Pharma Group as we continue to grow our business!
An Account Executive is assigned to support one or more client accounts (depending on account size and complexity) within a business division.
How you will make an impact at Envision Pharma Group:
• Project management and delivery
o Apply knowledge of the following to support efficient, compliant, and high-quality project/service delivery to EPG clients
• Account and financial management
• Works under direction to provide administrative support to the account team(s), and coordinate the delivery and financial management of assigned
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• Typically at least 1 year of prior experience in a project administration/coordination role.
• Preferably prior experience in a medical communications and/or publications, or similar, agency environment.
• Abstract and Manuscript submission experience
• Preferably experience of developing and tracking project budgets.
Strengths & Behaviours
• Well-developed project planning and project management skills.
• Highly organized and ability to multitask.
• Proactive and problem-solving approach.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to think creatively and innovate.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability/ willingness to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of colleagues.
• Aptitude for developing good working relationships with internal/external stakeholders, as appropriate to the role.
• Customer-focused approach to project delivery.
• Positive and constructive approach when working under pressure.
• Preferably educated to degree level* or equivalent.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Depending on account alignment, experience working in EPG proprietary platforms and/or client-specific tools may be desirable.
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The rainbow, a worldwide symbol of solidarity amidst COVID-19, signals that we’re all #InThisTogether. This reflects our philosophy at Envision Pharma Group, where our people and values are integral to our success. Our values (Trust, Client Centricity, Continuous Innovation & Improvement, Accountability, Team Spirit, People First) are the fundamental beliefs that are at the core of our culture. They guide our internal behaviours and approach, as well as our relationships with clients, suppliers, and other external stakeholders.
Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.