Offering life changing career moves!
At 90TEN we make people healthier and happier through life changing communications and medical education!
Founded in 2001, our mission is to make a positive difference to people’s lives through healthcare communications while having fun in the process!
Who we are:
Today, 90TEN has more than 70 employees, dedicated PR and medical education divisions and is recognised as one of the leading healthcare communications consultancies in Europe and now the United States!
We are part of Envision Pharma Group and through this partnership we have ambitious plans to expand into new geographies around the world.
To this day we continue to make a difference to people’s lives through our life-changing, behavioural science-led work.
The Account Director is a pivotal role within 90TEN's Medical division and is responsible for undertaking day-to-day leadership of one or more client accounts, ensuring programmes are delivered effectively, professionally and in-line with the agreed strategy, specifications and budget, while maintaining the very highest standards of compliance. The Account Director develops relationships with clients and healthcare professionals and demonstrates strong competencies in strategic counsel.
How will you make an impact at 90TEN?
The Account Director will independently manage medical communications programmes from strategic concept, through to implementation, ensuring appropriate allocation of tasks between team members and providing updates to the Associate Director/Director as required. The Account Director will have strong financial management skills and is responsible for forecasting, budgeting and reconciling of projects. Together with senior colleagues, the Account Director should also be competent in business development, including supporting proposals, new business pitches and developing organic growth plans.
The Account Director will contribute to the management of the division, being part of the divisional Leadership Team, and may have one or more direct reports.
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise
• Lead on day-to-day account management, team oversight and client counsel, taking responsibility for communicating programme aims and updates to all key stakeholders
• Oversee client account teams and help lead the development of strategic plans with Associate Director/Director
• Create effective partnerships with clients, internal teams and external vendors
• Take responsibility for quality control of team’s work and provide constructive feedback when required
• Oversee or lead planning and prioritising the team’s work to ensure completion according to client requirements and deadlines
• Demonstrate coaching skills and take every opportunity to provide guidance and support to all members of the team
• Make recommendations to the Associate Director/Director regarding best practice and potential for organic growth
• Lead annual client feedback reviews with the Associate Director/Director to ensure outstanding client service is delivered
• Develop and leverage a deep understanding of behavioural science to effectively use 90TEN’s suite of proprietary tools to drive effective behaviour change
• Continue to develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the market in which clients operate, and proactively share knowledge with colleagues
Commercial and financial management
• Create or oversee client account finances, including developing budgets, proposals and reconciliations
• Provide accurate forecasts on the account to enable resource planning and help to ensure that programmes are delivered on target
• Demonstrate a commercial mindset and actively seek opportunities for additional projects with clients in order to meet organic growth targets
• Oversee or lead year-end and project reconciliations and work closely with accounts team
Teamwork and team leadership
• Lead team meetings and share client and company information to keep team informed and engaged
• Ensure team are effectively and appropriately resourced. Act proactively when required to re-balance workloads
• Maintain regular communication with junior team members, ensuring the team operates in the most effective and efficient way to meet client needs
• Work closely with specialist service teams including the BSci team, business development team and Creative Labs (digital and design)
• Complete performance reviews, objective setting and career and development planning for direct reports
• Coach, mentor and motivate junior team members, ensure objectives are met and individuals have clear career plans
• Deliver on plans and actions developed by the Leadership Team and the Senior Management Team
• Help drive new business development and play an active role in new business pitches and proposals
• Proactively contribute to the development and updating of case studies and other credentialing materials
• Encourage team to contribute to, and participate in, new business activity including research, brainstorms, making client contact and presenting, as appropriate
• Provide suggestions to Associate Directors/Directors for opportunities to grow and expand our work with existing and new clients
• Explore opportunities with former clients and contacts
Administration and reporting
• Encourage team to complete all administration and reporting internally and in line with client requirements including completing timesheets
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and capability in all main software packages including Microsoft Office
Strengths & Behaviours
• Good communication skills (written, presenting, verbal)
• Accurate spelling, and good grammar
• Able to follow instructions accurately
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent career growth and mentorship
• Learning and development opportunities
• Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
• Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
• Share ownership program
• An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
We like different. There is no typical 90TENNER – we are a diverse group of people brought together by our belief in the power of communications and education to change lives. This is one of our strengths and one of the reasons why we pull out all the stops to create a working environment where everyone can be themselves.
90TEN is part of the Envision Pharma Group (EPG) family, an employee-owned global leader in medical affairs and healthcare communications with 22 offices across four continents including locations in Australia, Japan, the UK and the US. EPG employs over 1100 team members around the world.
Being part of the EPG family gives our team fantastic opportunities to learn, grow and take our life-changing work to more people in more places than ever before.
For more information apply today via link or visit our website https://www.envisionpharmagroup.com/vacancies