- Landscape analysis
- Investor due diligence
- Licensing and acquisition support
- Life cycle management
- Situational analysis
- Competitor benchmarking
- Launch analog service
- Reimbursement and payer analysis
- Medical congress support
- Qualitative market research
- Generic and biosimilar threat analysis
- Manufacturing assessments
- News and key event coverage
- Women’s health
- Cell and gene therapy
- Infectious disease
- Orphan/rare diseases
- Key Opinion Leader (KOLs) having experience with clinical trials
- Primary Investigators (PIs) responsible for formulating clinical protocols
- Other clinical investigators and thought leaders
- Trial support staff (eg, pharmacists, nurses)
- Community medical doctors
- Industry sources and contacts, such as industry analysts
- Past employees of competitor companies
- Pharmaceutical industry support contacts (eg, management consultants, ad agencies, recruiting agencies, market research agencies, CME firms, CROs)
- Various regulatory contacts and consultants
Pennside provides clients with custom research to keep them informed on the latest developments in the market from clinical and commercial frames of reference.
Our teams are passionate about science and are dedicated to our client’s success. Distilling information into actionable insights is at the heart of everything we do, from news alerts to clinical pipeline assessments, our aim to ensure our clients can act on the information we provide.
We do all of this
Want to know more?
Please complete the form below and one of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.