Technical Services Support Associate - Horsham
Are you a data-driven, problem solver with solid knowledge of the software development life cycle? If you aspire to be a technical expert with a passion for excellent client service and support, this may be the role for you!
As part of the Envision Technology Services team, the Technical Services Support Associate is responsible for day-to-day issue resolution relating to our pharma-specific software products. Tasks may include production application support, troubleshooting and data analysis to identify the best solutions for client queries and issues. In this role you will work with our Client Implementation and Data teams to maintain and support application configurations, develop customised reports and query data according to client or management needs.
• Performing an evaluation of requirements, creating mapping documentation and analysis of application configuration.
• Creating and maintaining standard and ad hoc client reports using SQL.
• Providing day-to-day production support to include:
- Java web application configuration support.
- Debugging and troubleshooting application issues.
- Maintenance of configuration changes.
- Updating existing SQL reports, and debugging and troubleshooting reporting issues.
• Managing and triaging support ticket SLAs, project conflicts and issue resolution to a high standard – all in a timely manner.
• Assisting with all aspects of quality control.
• Providing the configuration team with technical, time-management and project-timeline support.
Skills and experience required
• Possess a solid working knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
• Have 1-3 years’ applied SQL skills. Demonstrable experience of applied XML, HTML and CSS would be an advantage, and knowledge of Java programming languages would also be beneficial.
• Have the ability to debug and troubleshoot application errors and issues.
• Be a self-starter with the ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts.
• Be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Be able to multitask, with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
• Have strong organisational and communication skills.
• Work with a high level of attention to detail at all times.
• Have a desire to provide the highest quality service to our client.